Skip to content
- A recent publication with contributing authors from the Tata Lab was highlighted in Howard Hughes Medical Institute online. Click here to see the article and the beautiful image taken by the Tata Lab!
- Our undergraduates Avani and Rebecca graduated this year with a Distinction in Biology. Congratulations and we wish them well!
- Our lab contributed to a recent paper in Cell that uncovered species-specific interferon-driven upregulation of ACE2 in COVID-19 disease.
- Robin Yeh was awarded grant funding through Duke’s Benenson Award in the Arts, congratulations!
- Dr. Tata contributes to a paper published in Nature Medicine. Click here for the paper!
- Due to COVID-19 most lab members are now working from home and are conducting weekly journal club meetings on Zoom!
- Hiro leaves the Tata lab.
- Lab members attend a “going away” party for Hiro.
- The Tata lab goes bowling in Durham to celebrate Hiro.
- Satoshi joins the Tata Lab!
- The lab participates in the department held gingerbread house contest! Click here for pictures
- Tata lab holds their annual Christmas party!
- All lab members participate in “Secret Santa”.
- Members set up and decorate the Christmas tree; this was a first for some members!
- Preetish officially joins the Tata lab!
- Tata lab participates in the departments pumpkin carving and doorway decorating contests! Click here for pictures
- All members headed to the annual Halloween vendor show!
- Vishwa was awarded the Duke RNI Fellowship, congrats!
- Vishwa officially joins the Tata lab!
- Lauren won the National Safety Month “Selfie Challenge” by promoting safety in the workplace. Check out the full article here
- Lauren officially joins the Tata lab!
- Cell Reports has published Hiro’s manuscript, congratulations! Click here for the paper
- Congratulations to Yoshi for receiving a fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science!
- Tata lab hosts their annual Christmas party!
- Congrats Avani for receiving a URS Fellowship!
- Congrats Arvind for being granted a NIH F30 Award!
- Congratulations to Aleks and Yoshi for their paper published in Cell Stem Cell. Click here for the paper
- Congratulations to Arvind for successfully defending his prelim exam!
- Welcome Hiro to the lab! He has been working with Dr. Brigid Hogan for the past few years and recently joined the Tata Lab.